What should be paid attention to in the operation of the DTH drilling machine:
1. Before use, check the flexibility of the air motor, remove obstacles in the working range of the DTH drilling machine and on the road, and check the passing capacity of the road.
2. Before operation, check the drilling tool, propulsion mechanism, electrical system, compressor system, air duct and dustproof device, etc., and confirm that they are in good condition before use.
3. During operation, the vacuum cleaner should be started first, and the sound of the impactor and mechanical operation should be observed at any time. If any abnormality is found, it should be shut down immediately for inspection and troubleshooting.
4. When drilling, sufficient water should be given to reduce dust flying. During the operation, the powder discharge situation should be observed at any time, especially when drilling down the hole, the blowing should be strengthened, and the drilling should be strengthened if necessary.
5. During drilling, do not reverse the motor or rotary reducer, and avoid tripping of the drill pipe.
6. Before adding the drill pipe, the center hole of the drill pipe should be blown clean to prevent dirt from entering the impactor. Do not use drill rods that do not meet specifications or are severely worn. Drill rods that are broken in the hole should be taken out with special tools.
7. When the drilling rig stops working for a short time, a small amount of compressed air should be supplied to prevent rock dust from invading the impactor; if the drilling is stopped for a long time, the impactor should be lifted 1~2m from the bottom of the hole and fixed.
8. The blunt bit should be replaced immediately, and the diameter of the replaced bit shall not be larger than the diameter of the original bit.
9. When drilling, if the drill rod is not advancing and jumping, the impactor should be pulled out of the hole for inspection; when the drill bit is found to fall off the cemented carbide piece, compressed air should be used to force the small pieces to blow out. Block fragments can use rods smaller than the hole diameter, and use yellow mud or asphalt to stick the alloy pieces out of the hole.
10. When the sticking occurs, the shaft thrust should be reduced immediately, and the rotation and flushing should be strengthened to make it gradually normal. If the drill is severely stuck, you must stop the machine immediately, apply torque and tension to the tool to loosen the rotation of the drill, and then lift the drill while supplying air until it returns to normal.
11. In normal operation, when the air pressure is lower than 0.35MPa, stop the DTH drilling machine for inspection.
12. The tightness of the steel wire rope of the propulsion machine should be adjusted frequently, and the reliability of the upper and lower travel switches of the lifting pulley block should be adjusted; if the correct action cannot be performed, it should be repaired in time.
13. During operation, the lubrication of moving parts should be checked at any time, and there must be no shortage of oil.
14. When the drilling rig is displaced, the carriage and the drill boom should be adjusted to maintain the balance of the DTH drilling machine body.